10oz Half Pint Howarth
The traditional Howarth Half Pint Tankard is a perfect example of a truly versatile and classic serve coming back to the forefront of fashion thanks to the growth of ales and Craft Beer. Both traditional and trendy the simple and unfussy design allows for versatile and reliable vessel. This dependable Howarth Tankard is great for breweries, festivals and events that are aiming to capture the traditional feel.
Fully Toughened and Untoughened options are available:
- Single colour or etch effect decoration, a highly transparent and durable cost-effective decoration
- 2-5 full colour decoration of the highest quality with spot on registration to within 1.5 mm tolerance either as a standard traditional ceramic decoration or using the new UV technology
- Front and back decoration, Half Wraps or Full wraps
- In House CAUK marking with printed line options available in various formats if and when required
- Generic and Bespoke Nucleation is available for improved effervescence and head retention
- Price breaks @ 288 / 576 / 1200 subject to the decoration process required
Lead times do vary in line with peak demand and are all subject to glass availability.